Canon’s landscape canvas prints come in three sizes to beautify any living space. The materials used are of premium-grade and guaranteed to last a very long time. This specially curated collection is ideal for home owners or companies looking to spruce up their interior ambience.
Canvas printing or Giclee printing (pronounced Zhee-Clay) is a meticulous process where a picture or photograph is printed on high-quality canvas and stretched around a hardwood frame. You can see Canvas Prints featured in art galleries around the world.
You will be pleased to know it is the same canvas that leading art-galleries worldwide use to showcase their pictures. The Canon landscape canvas prints uses this premium-grade canvas imported from North America as it is the best in the market :
1. Made of cotton blend to ensure consistent and uniform product
2. Bright white in colour – perfect for showcasing brilliant hues and sharp definition with the colours rated to last 75 years.
3. The material is water-resistant.
4. The canvas is heavyweight like denim-grade and superior to the bed-sheet-like imitation used by other print-makers.
5. The prints are more textured than most canvases on the market.
Where and How To Purchase Canon Landscape Canvas Prints
Feel the romance of vivid African safari sunsets, the serenity overlooking New Zealand’s Lake Wakana or the liveliness of Western Australia wildlife in the comfort of your cosy home with these professionally-shot Canon landscape canvas prints from all over the world.
You can purchase the Canon Landscape Canvas Prints via online. For a ‘tactile feel’ of the Canvas Prints, do drop by the Canon Customer Care Centre for viewing at : 1 Fusionopolis Place , #02-20 Galaxis (West Lobby), Singapore 138522. Operating Hours are : Monday to Friday (10am – 7pm) Saturday (10am – 2:30pm – closed on Sunday & public holidays)